If you are a student attending a college, university or any
other post-secondary institution, you may qualify for a bursary
of up to $750 per year.
- Ex-Servicemen or currently serving members of the Canadian Forces (Regular, Reserve
and Merchant (Navy) and their children and grandchildren.
- Ordinary and Life members of the Royal Canadian Legion and their children and
- Associate members of the Royal Canadian Legion and their children.
- Ladies' Auxiliary members and their children and grandchildren.
- Step children and step grandchildren may be considered.
Application forms are available at branches of the Royal Canadian Legion.
Application forms can also be downloaded from the Legion's Provincial web-site.( on.legion.ca)
Please note: completed application forms must be mailed to the address shown on the application
form. Forms sent by email or fax will not be accepted.
Application forms must be received by Legion Provincial Command by March 27, 2020
For further information contact the Legion Branch nearest you or Douglas Brunton Zone G-3
Bursary Chairman at 613-258-5111 . E mail firstname.lastname@example.org